
Here is Lily tonight watching her Elmo DVD. She loves her Elmo, she gets so excited everytime I go to turn it on. She points at the TV and says Melmo. That is what she calls Elmo, it's MELMO:) I don't know why she loves him so much but she does:) Today she sat in her chair and watched Melmo while I mopped the floor and cleaned the bathroom. She is very entertained by this little guy it's amazing:)
3 comments:
I know Lily really does love Elmo.Ava likes him but not even close to as much as Lily likes him.She doesn't really pay attention to the DVD when we play it for Lily,Ava would rather get into her toy box :)
I think its Elmo's voice. It is so high pitched. Dylan loves Elmo too Lily!
Yea Elmo!!! We cannot wait to go see Elmo at the show in Toledo!! You will love it Lilly!!! Of course so will Grandma!!! (and Grandpa and Mommy and Daddy and Clare and Grace and Todd and Tammie and Grandma and Grandpa V. and everybody that goes!!! We will all have a ball!!! Love you lots!!!
Post a Comment