
I bought these headbands for Lily awhile ago but she doesn't really want to wear them anymore. It is so strange because when she was younger I always but headbands and bows in her hair and she really didn't mind it but now she doesn't want to leave them in as you can see from the last pic:) For the most part she always leaves her pigtails in, so I suppose I will continue with the pigtails until she allows me to put in headbands again:) In my opinion she looks absolutely adorable any way she wears her hair:)
3 comments:
Awww,it's too bad you take off your headband Lil,you look sooo cute in it.Your pig tails are cute too though :)xoxo,Aunt "Nini"
Lily...You look cute in your headband! Grandma says oh well you look cute without it too! xoxo
Ahhh, she says mom I would much rather wear my pig tails, Please. Just wait till she can say how she wants her hair done. I bet she will be a picky one.
Post a Comment