Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ready for fall:)


I got this little sweater for Lily today at Once Upon a Child. It is too cute, it has a bubble gum machine on the front. It is 18-24 months. It's from Gymboree. I love Gymboree clothes but they are soo pricey, thank goodness for Once Upon a Child. I also got her some cute jeans today and a cute little jumper. Maybe we will do a fashion show tomorrow and I will post her in her new outfits:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new shirt Lily! I can't wait for the fashion show! xoxo

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Cute sweater. Looking forward to your fashion show.

Grandma Squeeze said...

Cutey Pie as always!!! Thanks for a great time on Sunday!!! We loved it!!! And we love you all!!!!

Britni said...

I love Gymboree clothing all of their stuff is so adorable!!
Brit