Here is Lily tonight when Chad got home. She loves it when her Daddy throws her in the air. She just laughs so hard. It is so cute now, when Chad and I walk through the door or into a room she says "Hi Da Da", or "Hi Ma Ma "
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lily loves her Da Da! It is so cute when she says hello to everyone!
Lily also sayd "Hi Kitty"to Hali & HI Doggie to Logan,and HI Ava! Mark & I took the girls on a long walk today & we saw a dog & Lily said politely "Hi Dog!!"The owner was laughing :)It was so cute! Love,Brit
2 comments:
Lily loves her Da Da! It is so cute when she says hello to everyone!
Lily also sayd "Hi Kitty"to Hali & HI Doggie to Logan,and HI Ava!
Mark & I took the girls on a long walk today & we saw a dog & Lily said politely "Hi Dog!!"The owner was laughing :)It was so cute!
Love,Brit
Post a Comment