Thursday, September 14, 2006

Practicing my steps!!!!!


Lily is beginning to take her first steps on her own. She really started doing really good last night. Chad and I were practicing with her. She was walking back and forth to us and she got so happy when she made it without falling. Tonight I was practicing with her and as you can see she is beginning to get the hang of it. I guess if you put your tongue out it is alot easier to concentrate. I thought the first picture was so cute, it reminds me of Chad. He always puts his tongue out when he is doing something:) She sure is her Daddy's daughter:) Tonight was Chad's B-day so Lily and I made him some brownies and put a candle on it. When Chad walked through the door, Lily and I sang Happy Birthday to him. Happy Birthday Daddy, we love you this much.......................................................................................!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Lily!!!!Grandma can't wait to see you walk this week-end! Hugs & Kisses!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Already cooking with your mommy. I can't believe she is taking steps on her own. She has grown so fast.

Grandma Squeeze said...

Yeah!!! Good job Lilly!!!! Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you!!!! We love you!!! Love and kisses!!

Britni said...

Yay Lily!!!You are doing a great job!You'll have to show Ava your new trick on Wednesday!xoxoxoxoxo