Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cheese!!!!


Doesn't Lily look very stylish in this outfit. I love it. I bought her these leggings at Old Navy they have lace at the bottom. They remind me of the leggings that I use to wear back in the 80's:) Now all she needs is some leg warmers:) Also, check out her smile. She is so funny now if you ask her to see her teeth she shows you them:)

3 comments:

Britni said...

I use to wear legging in the early nineties :) I just hope those plastic shirt clips don't come back into style,hahaha...although back then I though they were sooo cool.
Love,Brit

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Very cute Lily. I wouldn't go out of the house in them with my theighs. ha ha. I remember pegging my pants. Where has the time went?

Anonymous said...

Lily....You are looking more like your Mommy everyday. Sorry Chad. I love the look! I think the eighties are back!