Here is a picture of Lily on our car ride home from watching Sesame Street Live. She had soooo much fun, it really pooped her out:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was a magical show! Grandma loved seeing her girls enjoying the show! It was very magical! I can't wait until we can see it again next year! Love Maw Maw
She is definately pooped. I was looking for tickets for Disney on Ice. They are having a show in Youngstown and the tickets are only ten dollars for the first three nights. Its called Mickey and Minnies magical something? It has Peter Pan, 101 Dalmations, Lilo and Stitch and the little Mermaid.
2 comments:
It was a magical show! Grandma loved seeing her girls enjoying the show! It was very magical! I can't wait until we can see it again next year! Love Maw Maw
She is definately pooped. I was looking for tickets for Disney on Ice. They are having a show in Youngstown and the tickets are only ten dollars for the first three nights. Its called Mickey and Minnies magical something? It has Peter Pan, 101 Dalmations, Lilo and Stitch and the little Mermaid.
Post a Comment