Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sesame Street Live!!!!


Well we took Lily to see Sesame Street Live on Saturday. We went with Chad's family. It was sooo much fun. The look on Lily's face was priceless when they first came out:) Her eyes were as big as saucers:) She kept saying Hi Melmo, Hi Cookie, Hi Zoe. It was so much fun!!! We can't wait to take her again in a couple of weeks with my family. It was a great show, I highly recommend it for anyone with kids. It was even fun for Chad and I too because we grew up with these charaters as well:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lily...Looks like it was a fun show. I can't wait until we get to see Elmo!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Sounds like fun. I want to take Dylan to see Ralphs world but I don't know if they even come any where in this area.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I'm the publicist for Sesame Street Live, and your blog popped up in my google alerts. I'm glad you enjoyed the show, and I'd love to use some of your quotes in our newsletter, Sunny Days. Please email me at katieg@vee.com to let me know if that is alright. Thanks!

Katie

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily and Chad and Christy, It was a great show and lots of fun!!! Thanks for inviting me, I had a great time!!! We will have to go to the one on ice in February. Lily will love that one too!!( So will Grandma!!!) Thanks again for a great week-end!!! Love you all!!

Britni said...

Can't wait to take Ava to see it,I think she'll like it too.I was afraid Lily would hate it with the way she reacted to chucke cheese!heheI'm glad she had fun :)