I think she is longer than that by now because I just measured Ava & got 31 or 31 &1/2 inches & Lily is taller than Ava by at least an inch or inch & a half.
Lily is here this morning so I measured her(I use a soft measuring tape like our Dr.'s office does) & got 32 inches(maybe a hair longer)So Ava is about exactly 1 inch shorter.They are watching Higgely Town Heros right now :)See ya,I'm gonna go play with them now!
8 comments:
She does look really grown up. How tall is she now?
Well at her one year she was 31 inches. She goes back for her 15 month in 2 weeks
I think she is longer than that by now because I just measured Ava & got 31 or 31 &1/2 inches & Lily is taller than Ava by at least an inch or inch & a half.
I love your overalls Lil!
that was a double post I deleated,if your wondering :)
Lily...You are getting so long! I love your bibs! Hugs & Kisses!
Lily is here this morning so I measured her(I use a soft measuring tape like our Dr.'s office does) & got 32 inches(maybe a hair longer)So Ava is about exactly 1 inch shorter.They are watching Higgely Town Heros right now :)See ya,I'm gonna go play with them now!
Love,Brit
You are growing up too fast LilyLou!!! And you are still so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see you all this Friday!!! Love and kisses...
Post a Comment