Saturday, November 04, 2006

Crawling in my tunnel:)


Lily loves playing in this tunnel!!! Britni's parents Marty and Daryl bought this for Lily for her birthday. Thank you Marty and Daryl, Lily has sooo much fun playing with it:) The other night we got it out for Lily, I left the room for a brief second and Chad was crawling inside after her, it was a sight:) Lily was just laughing and saying Da Da:) Chad is such a wonderful father to Lily. I swear he is going to be on one of those commercials someday. You know what I'm talking about the commericals that these dads are doing crazy stuff with there kids and then at the end of the commercial they say it takes a man to be a father. My favorite one that is on now is with the dad dancing all crazy with his daughter. That is definetly going to be Chad one day:)

3 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

This is so neat. I don't think I could fit in that tunnel but it would be funny to see me try. She is having a blast that was a great gift.

Anonymous said...

Peek a boo Lily! That tunnel looks like fun!

Grandma Squeeze said...

What FUN!!! I heard Daddy gets in their with you!!! Daddy's are sooo much fun!!! Love you lots!!!