
Here is us decorating the Christmas tree last night. We all had a lot of fun, Lily was really in to it:) It was so cute!!! However, this morning she got up went over to the tree and pulled an ornament off, she was yanking at the tree and almost knocked it over, I said Lily no no the tree is for looking at not touching. Then I took her in my lap and said look at the tree it is pretty. Later on that day she went up to the tree and went to touch it but pulled her hand back and looked at me and said no no:) It was so sweet, it took everything in me not to laugh, but I was good and said your right Lily no, no the tree is pretty don't touch it and then she walked away and went and played with her toys. She is so good about not touching things she isn't suppose too.



5 comments:
Very pretty!Hope you don't mind all the Cinderella party decorations that are coming you way,hehe ;)Thats good that Lily doesn't bother any of the decorations!
Love you,Brit
Lily's ready to share her castle with another princess:) Bring on the Cinderella decorations!!!!!
Your home looks beautiful Sweetie! I think you have your Mom's touch! Hee Hee!
You did a great job on your tree Lily!!! It looks pretty, just like you!!!!! See you soon... love and kisses.....
Yeah Christmas and Cinderella. What could be better. I am sure you are going to have a house full. I will have to keep an extra eye out for my little bruiser.
Post a Comment