
Well tonight after we made the cup cakes for Ava, Lily wanted to go and decorate Ava's front step with a sign and a balloon. However, Lily didn't make it that long, she was tired:) So she asked me if I would go and put this on Ava's front step so she could see it tomorrow morning when she woke up!!! So I did!!! I hope Aunt Ni Ni isn't awake and browsing the internet tonight before Ava can see this birthday suprise from Lily:)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava! What a nice surprise to wake up too! Eat a cupcake for Grandma! Lily did a good job making them!
Thank you for thinking of me Aunt Christy & Lily!I was very excited when Mommy took me outside to see the balloon!!!I had fun playing with my new toys with Lily today,Love you guys!
Love,
Avadoo
What a sweetie you are Lily. How nice of you to think of Ava!
Post a Comment