Here is Lily the other night getting a bath. She loves taking baths. It is so funny, now I say Lily do you want a bath and she starts to walk into the bathroom:) She is soooo smart:)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Splish Splash Lily's taking a bath!Grandma will get you some fun bath toys to play with when you come to spend the night with Pa Pa & I. Hee Hee!
3 comments:
Splish Splash Lily's taking a bath!Grandma will get you some fun bath toys to play with when you come to spend the night with Pa Pa & I. Hee Hee!
Ava loves her bath time too,she gets on every night,and she is sad when she has to get out,lol :)
I think that once they get to the spashing stage they love it. Dylan usually will stand up when he is ready to get out.
Post a Comment