



Today Ava spent the day and night with us because Britni and Mark were busy at the hospital bringing my new neice into the world. They both had so much fun together today. We did many things. We went to the super market and the girls rode in the car cart, which they loved. They both squealed with delight all the way through the store:) We played and played and took two long walks in Lily's wagon. We all had a fun day. Ava was very good all day and didn't even cry when Mark and Brit dropped her off. Ava knew that Mommy and Daddy had a big day ahead of them. Now, both Lily and Ava are fast asleep and I haven't heard a peep out of either one of them. I'm sure Ava is dreaming of meeting her new sister, Ember:)
4 comments:
I love the first picture. If only our grocery stores had this cool stuff. I could shop all day. I am very interested to see how Ava does with her new baby sister Ember.
They're such a cute pair :)
I love the photos! Both girls were so good at the store. They loved driving that shopping cart! It was a bit hard for Grandma to drive though! Hee hee
That first picture is so cute oh my goodness!
Post a Comment