Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fun day at Lily's house!!!!






Lily and Ava went swimming today and then after swimming they had a little snack. The girls had fun in the kiddie pool and so did I. Yes, I got in to:) That is why I don't have any pictures of the girls actually in the pool but you can always visit Ava's website and you can see those shots:0 They are quite funny because Ava was having a blast splashing Aunt Christy:)

4 comments:

Britni said...

We had so much fun.Lets get together every week!Maybe we can take turns with who's house we go to,and take the girls to the park here & there.Thanks for having us over :)
xoxox

Anonymous said...

What a fun day...Maw Maw wishes she was there! boo hoo! Lily....Maw maw loves you swim suit! Very fashionable! xoxo

Kelly said...

How much fun!! You girls are lucky to live close together and have play dates! Cherish these moments... soon will be dance lessons and after school activities.!! Love your blogs!

Grandma Hoerig said...

What a cute bathing suit!! You look like a little model!!! Love you...