Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lily has a new Cousin:)




Here are a few pictures of Lily's new cousin, Ember Rain. She was born yesterday at 9:01 pm and is 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. She is so cute and sweet. Lily and I went to visit her today and Lily just loved her. Lily was very interested in her and kept patting her and saying baby Ember:) She also kept peeking under her hat at her hair and touching her legs. She would say leg and then tough Ember's other leg and say two legs. At first I think Lily thought Ember was a baby doll but when she moved Lily looked at me with amazement and said "I hold her" It was so cute!!!!

2 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Its nice that these three will be so close in age. I can see all of the fun you and Brit are going to have now.

Grandma Squeeze said...

Beautiful baby!!! Congragulations Mark and Brittni!!!