



Chad is painting our kitchen cabinets and tonight Lily wanted to help. When I went outside I saw that Chad had Lily's clothes off and gave her the brush to paint on a board we had in the garage. It was so funny. I was very thankful that Chad remembered to take her clothes off before handing her the brush, you know dads don't think of those kinds of things that moms do. So I was impressed and as for Lily she was impressed of her artwork:) Don't mind our dirty garage in the pictures and don't mind my messy kid either:) Chad said I know the first thing your Dad is going to say when he sees these pictures, "I can't believe I paid $42 dollars for that paint and Lily is using some of it." Ha ha, don't worry dad she just used a little:)
3 comments:
Toddlers just LOVE acting like big kids :) Noah likes to paint too. He helped us paint some of the trim on the outside of the house.
Ava would have been covered in paint,lol!
Great job Lilly!!!! Your so good at helping Daddy!! love you lots...
Post a Comment