Here are some more pictures from this weekend. Lily is coloring with Uncle Garky and Ava, sliding down her new slide and coloring at the table with Ava:)
That slide is so cute!I almost bought one from my store but then I thought it would be kind of gross for Ava to slide right into our grass right in the area that Logan goes to the bathroom.It would be better in a full sized yard,haha...
3 comments:
That slide is so cute!I almost bought one from my store but then I thought it would be kind of gross for Ava to slide right into our grass right in the area that Logan goes to the bathroom.It would be better in a full sized yard,haha...
Cool new slide Lily. Dylan loves his too. I worry that he'll slide right off sometimes. He is so hurry hurry about everything somedays.
We had a fun day...the shower didn't stop our picnic! Thanks for making all the good food!
Post a Comment