Very cute Lil,I bet you had a blast with your Daddy!
Lily...Who is that cute boy helping you wash the car? Is Parker your new boy-friend!!! xoxo
I love a clean car! Are you coming to do ours next Lily? Dylan had a blast helping me with my car. Although he ended up completely soaked and sudded up.
You should have sprayed Daddy, lil!!! Another good job of helping out Daddy!!! Hugs and kisses..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute Lil,I bet you had a blast with your Daddy!
Lily...Who is that cute boy helping you wash the car? Is Parker your new boy-friend!!! xoxo
I love a clean car! Are you coming to do ours next Lily? Dylan had a blast helping me with my car. Although he ended up completely soaked and sudded up.
You should have sprayed Daddy, lil!!! Another good job of helping out Daddy!!! Hugs and kisses..
Post a Comment