Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A gift for Baby Ember






Well I was so proud of myself so I had to post pictures of the gift I made for baby Ember. It was my first attempt to make a diaper cake and I must say I think it turned out very cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! Are you taking orders yet?

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

This is so so cute!!! Did you just pick up things here and there or what? Seriously I would place an order today! I have a shower at the end of the month for a little girl.

Christy and Chad said...

Beth-
Yes I decided shortly after Brit got pregnant that I wanted to try to make her a diaper cake, so I just started picking up items whenever I saw something that I thought would be cute in it. I really enjoyed making it. It was actually really easy.

Britni said...

I finally got to go through it the other day!Thank you so much,it is was so cute and such a fun idea :)I love the picture frames!