

Her is a picture of the clay molding we got of Holly's paw. I bought this stand for it and we asked Lily if she wanted it in her room and she said yes. Everytime she sees it she smiles and says Holly's paw:) I also added a photo of Holly and Lola riding in the back seat of our car. This was the last photo taken of Holly before she passed. Lola is doing a little better, she didn't eat yesterday until last night. She still misses her buddy and so do we!!!!
3 comments:
What a beautiful picture of Holly & Lola! Best buds! It made me cry...but it also made me smile.
Love Mom
Christy... I have goosebumps... what a wonderful thing that vet did for you guys. I would cherish that forever, and for Lily to have good memories of Holly!! Hang in there and I am thinking of you and your family in your time of loss.
I am glad Lola is doing better. It will take some time. When my grandmother died her dog wouldn't eat, sleep, nothing. It depresses animals too. Hang in there. xoxo
Post a Comment