Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ridin' along in my Automobile!!!!





Chad got Lily this cute little car from reward points he had at work. It is sooo cute and Lily loves it!!!! Not even sixteen yet and already driving:)

5 comments:

Britni said...

Haha,that is cute.Just like the one they were obsessed with at the play group!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! It looks like one of those cars that a whole bunch of clowns would get into! I love it! Maw Maw

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Ahhh, You got yourself the luxery coupe. Our neighbor has a car and Dylan loves loves loves it. Dave and I were actually looking at our banking points and may get a toys r us gift card. I don't think he will be getting the luxery coupe though. Enjoy riding in style Lily.

Allison said...

Dang that car's nicer than mine! haha ;) what a lucky girl you are, Lily!!

Grandma Hoerig said...

That was so nice of Daddy to get you your car. now you got one for here and your house Lil!!! Have fun... Love you lots