Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm ready for the Pool!!!!!!!!!!!



Tonight Lily and I went to Old Navy and I saw this cute cute cute swimming suit!!!! We tried it on in the dressing room at the store and I just had to get it!!!! She looks soooooo adorable in it. She was a little squirrly when we got home so I didn't get that good of a shot but I just had to post them. She wouldn't let me tuck her diaper into the suit, but don't worry there will be many many more pictures in this bathing suit I'm sure:)

4 comments:

Britni said...

Very stylish Lily!Ava had a triangle bikini last year but she never actually wore it we just did a photo shoot in it....it kept moving all over the place since she didn't quite fill it in yet,haha :)

Anonymous said...

Lily...your swim suit is cute! You can model it for Maw Maw this week-end. xoxo

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Cute little swimsuit Lily. I wish I could still wear a bikini. No way in this lifetime. It must have been really fun going swimsuit shopping for her.

Allison said...

this suit is just too cute for words... she looks like a little hula girl