Monday, April 17, 2006

Another Easter Basket!!!!



The Easter bunny stopped at my Grandma and Grandpa VH's house too and brought Ava and I an easter basket. I got a new mama and baby lamb that I just love!!!! Also I got some more summer clothes, mom says I'm going to be stylin' as usual, some candy for mommy and daddy:) and best of all a membership to the zoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go to the zoo!!!!! Boy the Easter bunny sure loves me. Mommy and Daddy also told me that the Easter bunny went to my other Grandma and Grandpa's house too and next weekend they are going to come down and visit me!!!

2 comments:

Britni said...

Ava loves her sheep,she plays and playes with them!:)

Anonymous said...

GRANDPA & I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE ZOO WITH ARE LITTLE GRANDBABIES! OH... YOU BIG KIDS CAN GO TOO! LOVE MOM