Here is Lily trying jello for the first time. It was so funny to watch her face when she was tasting it. She wasn't quite sure about it, but she sure had fun playing in it:)
yum,yum Lily!....haha....well at least its not something like veggies that she doesnt like....she wont be missing much nutrients from jello!hehe...it was funny to watch her spit it out...she was like "eww,what are you putting in my mouth!!"
IT'S OK LILY...GRANDMA WON'T GET UPSET BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE HER JELLO! IT WAS FUNNY WATCHING YOUR EXPRESSIONS! I LOVE YOU! SEE YOU WEDNESDAY! LOVE GRANDMA P.S I PROMISE I WON'T MAKE YOU JELLO...I WILL HAVE SOME BANANAS WAITING FOR YOU!
5 comments:
yum,yum Lily!....haha....well at least its not something like veggies that she doesnt like....she wont be missing much nutrients from jello!hehe...it was funny to watch her spit it out...she was like "eww,what are you putting in my mouth!!"
What flavor was it Lily. I love strawberry.
IT'S OK LILY...GRANDMA WON'T GET UPSET BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE HER JELLO! IT WAS FUNNY WATCHING YOUR EXPRESSIONS! I LOVE YOU! SEE YOU WEDNESDAY! LOVE GRANDMA P.S I PROMISE I WON'T MAKE YOU JELLO...I WILL HAVE SOME BANANAS WAITING FOR YOU!
It was strawberry:)
It looks like you had a good time trying it!!! When Grandma gets there this week-end we'll get some ice-cream!!!! Yummy!!!!
Post a Comment