Sunday, April 23, 2006

Monkeys






Here is Lily and Sarah visiting the monkey's at the zoo. At the end of our day we all went into the gift shop to look around. As we were going through the gift shop Lily reached out and grabbed this monkey. She kept hugging it and kissing it so we just had to get it for her. As you can see Sarah fell asleep at the end of our day. We were all tired from a fun filled day at the zoo. Lily fell asleep for a little while on the car ride home but woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I think she was just too excited from her trip!!! She finally went down at 7:00 tonight. She was whipped and is now fast asleep in her crib. I'm sure she is dreaming of the zoo and dreaming about the next time she can go back!!!

2 comments:

Britni said...

I'm glad you guys had fun,it loks like the monkeys are Lily's favorite :)

Anonymous said...

Lily...It looks like you like the Zoo! I can't wait to go with both of my girls! Oh yea Mom & Dad can go too! xoxo Love Grandma