Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm ready to go golfing:)



Daddy, I'm ready, I got my golfing pants on!!! I'm ready to go golfing with you!!!:) My mom bought her this outfit. I think it is so cute!!! It looks like something you would wear golfing. Now only if I could get Chad some plaid pants to golf in:)

4 comments:

Britni said...

aww,this oufit looks so cute on her!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

She does look ready to go golfing. She looks so cute and preppy.

Anonymous said...

CUTE OUTFIT! I LOVE BABY GAP! LILY IS READY TO TEE OFF WITH DADDY. LOVE MOM P.S. I DON'T THINK SHE IS READY TO DRIVE THE BEER CART! HA HA

Grandma Squeeze said...

Daddy and Grandpa will have to take you golfing with them sometime Lil. (Grandma bets you beat them both!!! You gotta watch them Lil----they will cheat if you don't watch out!!!! Just kidding!!!) Love and Kisses