Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Grandma and Grandpa H





Lily's Grandma and Grandpa H came down this weekend for a visit. Lily had a great time with them. Lily loved her Grandpa's watch she kept taking it off of him and playing with it. They brought Lily an Elmo for Easter and she loved it!!!!! She also got a Kangeroo and a pink OSU buckeyes jacket!!! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa we had a nice visit:)

4 comments:

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, I am so glad you love your Elmo!!! Grandpa and I had a great time visiting!!! We love you and Mommy and Daddy so much!!! Thanks for having us down!!!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

What a big Elmo Lily! I love your Precious Parts in the backround.

Britni said...

Looks like Lily had some fun with her Grandparents!That Elmo is awsome Lil!

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DAY WITH GRANDMA & GRANDPA! LOVE GRANDMA