
Here are some pics of Lily. I went picture crazy today but my subject is sooooo adorable I could hardly help myself. Lily is 8 months old today. I can't believe it!!!! Every month keeps getting better and better. She is at such a fun age. I say that every month but I can't help it, she is my world. Every moment with her seems better than the last!!!!!


2 comments:
I can't believe she's 8 months allready either!!It seems like just a few days ago that me,you and Stacey were all pregnant and in so much discomfort...lol.All in all though I liked being pregnant,it's the last couple weeks before your due date that are so hard! :)....anyway I remember the 1st time we met Lily she was so little & cute and had so much thick hair.:)We love you Lily,Happy eight month birthday! xoxo
Love,Brit
Happy 8 month birthday Lily! I can't believe how fast you are growing! Tell Mommy to keep taking those pictures....It is the highlight of my day to see yours & Ava's pictures on the web sight. I see you kissing Mommy! I love you! Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment