Monday, April 10, 2006

Beach Baby!!!!


Well here it is. This is Lily's bikini for the summer. Doesn't she just look so adorable. I love the first picture it looks as if she is posing with her hand on her hip. The bikini came with a cover up too. I just think she looks so cute. She is all ready to go swimming. Can't wait until we can try out her dolphin inner tube:)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily,
I love your bikini! I can't wait to go swimming with you in your pool! Love Grandma

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Oh my gosh Lily I love your bikini where did you get it? If I was in shape I would wear it. Ha Ha. You are all ready for the boys huh?

Britni said...

Lily,
Hehe,your bikini is soo cute!Ava wants to play in the pool with you too!She thinks your dolphin toy looks fun!!
Love,Aunt Brit

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, What a sight you are in your bikini!!! Daddy better watch out for the boys trying to get in line to go swimming with you!!! And Grandma can't wait to come down and go with you too!!! Love and Kisses

Heidi said...

oh my goodness that suit is so cute! i haven't tried paris' suits on her yet, i can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Lily,
Girl you are going to beatiful when you get older! Are you goign to send me an invitation to your pool party? I hope so!