
Where do you want to go because I'm driving!!!! I laugh at this picture now but as fast as she is growing I'm afraid that this day will come sooner than I think. Chad was washing the cars today and Lily decided to hop in the car, I think she wanted to go shopping:)
4 comments:
Hey Lily....Grandma wants to go too! Come and pick me up. xoxo Grandma
I am not looking forward to the day Ava is old enough to drive,16 year old can be scary drivers!!!:)xoxoxo
Brit
I know Brit was a scary driver! Ha Ha. I do not look forward to it either. Hopefully we will be ready when the time comes. We have a long time to go.
I do not like to shop but this Grandma will go with you and Grandma V. and we will have fun buying all the stuff you want Lil!!! Love and kisses!!
Post a Comment