Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Sleeping Angel



Here is my precious little girl sleeping away yesterday before I took her to Aunt Britni's. I was going through Lily withdrawl at work that day because I just spent 12 days at home with her. But spring break is over and it's back to work. Only 5 more weeks though and then it is summer vacation. I can't wait to spend an entire 3 months with her this summer. We are going to have soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!! I just love being with her:)

4 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Dylan has that same exact blanky in lime green. It is so cozy.

Anonymous said...

MY SLEEPING ANGEL! GRANDMA LOVES YOU! YOU HAVE ROSY CHEEKS! LOVE GRANDMA

Grandma Squeeze said...

You are a sleeping Angel!!! And you are gorgeous even sleeping!!! Hugs and Kisses!!!

Britni said...

She was so happy to see you when you came to get her...she was going through Mommy with drawl too!!