I see you all had a great time at the zoo. Next time we come down , WE all have to go to the zoo. Grandma loves to go there!!!! Love and kisses
Looks like you had a good time. I can't wait to take Dylan. Dylan is taking his two girlfriends Paris and Ava to the Cleveland Zoo this summer!
Mark and I are taking Ava there next weekend for a little family outing,I can't wait :)
lOOKS LIKE IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A TRIP TO THE ZOO! I HOPE WE CAN ALL GO REAL SOON! XOXO GRANDMA & GRANDPA
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I see you all had a great time at the zoo. Next time we come down , WE all have to go to the zoo. Grandma loves to go there!!!! Love and kisses
Looks like you had a good time. I can't wait to take Dylan. Dylan is taking his two girlfriends Paris and Ava to the Cleveland Zoo this summer!
Mark and I are taking Ava there next weekend for a little family outing,I can't wait :)
lOOKS LIKE IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A TRIP TO THE ZOO! I HOPE WE CAN ALL GO REAL SOON! XOXO GRANDMA & GRANDPA
lOOKS LIKE IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR A TRIP TO THE ZOO! I HOPE WE CAN ALL GO REAL SOON! XOXO GRANDMA & GRANDPA
Post a Comment