I love your shot with the Easter BunnY!!! Can't wait to show your cousin Clare!! She says "I no like the Bunny!!!" and she will not go near it!!! We'll show her how you like him!!!!! Hoppy Easter!!!
Lily, I remember when your mommy got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny! She loved it just as much as you! I can't wait for our Easter egg hunt! xoxo Grandma
3 comments:
I love your shot with the Easter BunnY!!! Can't wait to show your cousin Clare!! She says "I no like the Bunny!!!" and she will not go near it!!! We'll show her how you like him!!!!! Hoppy Easter!!!
Looks like she doesn't mind at all. I am not sure if I am taking Dylan or not. I am afraid for a total melt down.
Lily,
I remember when your mommy got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny! She loved it just as much as you! I can't wait for our Easter egg hunt! xoxo Grandma
Post a Comment