Monday, April 03, 2006

Look at me!!!





Lily is now trying out her walker. She doesn't have it down yet but she can go backwards a little bit. After I took the first picture of Lily, I had to laugh because that smile she is making is actually the smile her Daddy gives to me. Even though she is beginning to get her own look I can still see so much of her Daddy in her:) Today I put these overalls on her, they are 12-18 months. She is growing so fast. They were still a little bit big but the length is just right.

5 comments:

Britni said...

I know!Ava is in size 6-12 months pants now,baby sizes are so messed up,aren't they?!Lily does look so much like her Daddy,it's cute.As she gets older I'm sure you'll be seeing some of your qualities in her and she'll be getting some qualities of her own.See you on Thrusday Lily!xoxo
Love, Brit

Anonymous said...

Lily,

Anonymous said...

hi lily,
You look so big in your walker! Grandpa & I had a good time baby sitting you on Saturday. I think Daddy & Mommy had a good evening out! we lov you Grandma

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I just love her little bows. She looks like she is having a great time. Don't you just love spending days just hanging out?

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, We cannot believe you are 8 months old already!!! And making the walker go!!! What a big girl!!! Good Job!!! Love and kisses!!