Tuesday, July 04, 2006

11 months old!!!!



Well Lily is 11 months old today. This is the last month I get to call her my baby:( Oh who am I kidding no matter how old she is she will always be my baby!!!!!

5 comments:

Grandma Squeeze said...

There's our Happy baby!!! You are always smiling and Grandma and Grandpa love to see that!!! Almost a year old already!!!! Such a sweet girl!! We will see you Friday hopefully Lilylou!!! Love and kisses....

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 month Birthday Lily!! I still love the piggy tails. Great Aunt Linda

Britni said...

Happy 11 months!!!I can't believe you are almost 1 year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 months old Lily! You are such a joy to our lives! I needed to see your smiling face this morning! See you Saturday. Love Grandma

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Almost one year. Its crazy where did the time go? You have a big birthday coming soon Lily!!