

Lily went to her friend Sarah's first birthday party on Saturday. Lily and Sarah are exactly two weeks apart. I can still remember when Stacey and I were pregnant with the both of them and Britni was pregnant with Ava. Watching all three of these girls grow up with each other just melts my heart. We had a good time at her party!!!! I can't believe that these two little babies are celebrating their first birthdays already!!!! And Lily's cousin Ava is going to celebrate hers in December. It is so unreal to me that they grow up soooo fast!!!! They have all three grown up right next to each other. They are all such good friends. Lily got Sarah a mermaid block set for her birthday. Happy first birthday Sarah. We love you very much!!!!


3 comments:
Lily, Tell Sarah that Grandma Patty says Happy Birthday Too!!!! Looks like you girls had a good time!!! Love you lots.. See you Friday or Saturday....
Your next Lily!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT PARTY! LILY LOVED THE BIRTHDAY HATS!
Post a Comment