
Today we went to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa VH, Mark, Britni, and Ava. We had a great time!!!!!!!!!!! We got on the carousel at the zoo. Lily had a fun ride. Thanks for a fun day at the zoo everyone!!!!!! Can't wait to do it again. Don't worry Grandpa next time we will see all the monkeys:)



5 comments:
I can't get over how cute Lily looks in pig tails. I like the close up of you both on the carasoul. The picture of her reflection is really neat too.
I can't get over how cute Lily looks in pig tails. I like the close up of you both on the carasoul. The picture of her reflection is really neat too.
heheh,Ava & I are making the same facein that one picture :)We had fun today :)
It was a fun day. Thanks Lily for taking Grandpa & Grandma to the zoo. Next time maybe we can stay longer so Grandpa can see more monkey's! Hee Hee! Love you!
A FUN day at the zoo.. you girls sure were lucky to go again!!! And the merry-go-round ride.. what fun!!! Love you all...
Post a Comment