Monday, July 17, 2006

Talking on the phone!!!!


Here is Lily already talking on the phone:) In the second picture I kept saying Hello and she was trying to say it. I swear as fast as time is going she will be talking on the phone in no time:) That is if she is anything like her Mommy and Grandma:)

4 comments:

Britni said...

Ava is the same way,she loooves the phone.Whenever I talk to Mark on the phone I hand it to her and she always gets so excited and talks to him in in her own little language :)

Anonymous said...

LILY...IT IS IN YOUR GENES TO TALK ON THE PHONE! YOUR MOMMY & I CAN TALK FOREVER!

Grandma Squeeze said...

I can't wait till you really talk on the phone Lily...Grandma will call you every night!!!! Love you all...

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Dylan gets so jealous when I am on the phone. He grabs for it, smacks it and babbles so you have to talk over him.