Sunday, July 02, 2006

Crazy hair:)


Oh my!!! Lily's hair is crazy!!! Here are a few pictures of what Lily looks like when I take her pig tails out. It's so funny. But I still think she is the cutest little girl I ever saw:) The last picture is her favorite thing to do now a days, its to take all my pictures off of the self. That little stinker. She did it today and crawled away, a couple of minutes later Holly, our dog walk by them and smashed one of them and broke the glass. Luckily Lily wasn't over there to get hurt. And Holly wasn't hurt either. I suppose I'm going to have to remove my pictures for now.

3 comments:

Britni said...

Thats funny,Lily & Holly worked as a team :)Avas thing is taking all the DVDs out of Marks dvd tower.We are going to have to move those and were hoping to maybe store our coffee table at your parents house because Ava keeps running in to it,or crwaling under it....I never realized how many corners the thing has until she started crawling!!Time to baby proof!!

Grandma Squeeze said...

You want to look at that pretty little girl yourself too don't you Lily??? Guess who...why its you!!! Love you...

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Oh my my my trouble is on her way. I think that soon it will be the destructive phase. We went to the grocery store today and I put our grocery list down on Dylans lap and he almost ate it.