Monday, July 10, 2006

Lily's Birthday Plate!!!



Last week Chad, Lily, and I went and painted Lily a plate for her first birthday. We got it back today. I tried to mimic the birthday plates for her birthday party. I think it came out cute, but I wish it was a little darker. You can't see birthday very well:( We tried to put Lily's hand print on it but she wasn't cooperating so we had to settle for her foot:) I also wish that I put some more butterflies on it, but Lily was ready to go and so was Daddy. I think it will be a nice keepsake for her though!!!!

3 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Very cute Christi. Hope you guys had fun. Pretty soon your little girl is going to be one year old. Hard to believe.

Britni said...

I like the plate too,it came out so cute :)

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO CUTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS GOING TO BE ONE YEAR OLD!