Thursday, July 06, 2006
Lily's new word:)
Well Lily has a new word. She says no no. She is getting so ornery:) When she is doing something she is not suppose to do I always tell her no, no Lily. So now when she does something she isn't suppose to do she looks at me and says no, no. I want to laugh so bad but I know that I shouldn't. Tonight when she was playing with her friend Sarah, Sarah tried to take a toy from her and Lily looked at her and said no, no. She also was standing next to a big candle that I have in our living room she reach to touch it and pulled her hand away real fast and said no, no. It was tooo funny. And here I thought that she wasn't listening to me when I had told her before when she touched the candle, no, no:) She is ornery but still so adorable. I can't believe all the things she is beginning to do and say. She tries to mimic many things Chad and I do and say. So I suppose it's time to watch out what we do and say because we got this little person watching and listening to every thing we do:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR LILY IN ACTION! NO NO NO! SHE IS GROWING TOO FAST. EACH TIME I SEE HER SHE IS DOING SOMETHING NEW. LOVE MOM
How funny Christi. I think that I would want to laugh too. If you do though it will just get worse. She'll think its a new game.
Christy,
it was funny to hear Lily say that :)Well make sure to say our please and thankyou this next year around her :)
Post a Comment