Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunday morning at the Park:)


This morning after having pancakes for breakfast, we went to the park. We had a good time!!! We took a walk on the nature trail, swang on the swings and went down the slide. Yes I slid down the slide with Lily. I don't remember the last time I slid down a slide, I forgot how fun it was:) I just love having Lily then I have an excuse to be a kid myself. We decided to go early before it got too hot out. We were having a great time, then Lily started to get tired and wanted to come home and take a nap. We can't wait to go back to the park real soon!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeee Lily! Looks like you had a good time on that slide with Mommy! Wow pancakes for breakfast...yummy yummy! I want pancakes the next time we visit! Love grandma

Britni said...

looks like you guys went to the same park Mark,Ava & I go to,its neat isnt it? :)

Grandma Squeeze said...

Next time you guys are here, we will have to go down to the park at the corner Lily!!! Your cousins have a great time when we go down there too!! (Grace and Clare) See you on Friday!!!! Love you lots!!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Looks like you both had fun on the slide. It got very humid today so I know what you mean. Brit says its hotter in columbus then here. Funny huh?