Friday, June 30, 2006

I sure am cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










This is Lily today being as cute as ever. Sometimes I just look at her and I'm reminded about how lucky I am to have her in my life!!!! She is so darn cute!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a sweet little baby, Chad and I were talking tonight about how lucky we really are to have her. She is such a huge part of our lives. This smile is what Chad and I live for!!!!!

5 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Ahh, so sweet Christi. I know exactly what you are saying. Its amazing how they have made us so soft. Cute pig tails Lily.

Alyssa and Nathan said...

She is so darn cute....I think with all of the piture practice she will be a supermodel when she grows up. Love your pig tails!

Britni said...

What cute pig tails Lily!You are a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Lily...Grandma & grandpa's face light up every time we see your photos. I love your little piggy tails! I miss you! I'm sad that I can't see you everyday...thanks to mommy I get to see your photos. It's the next best thing. Can't wait to give you lots of hugs & kisses. Nana..Say NaNa Lily! Hee hee!

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, We all know how darn cute you are!!!! Love your pigtails!!!! See you next Friday!!! Love and kisses