




Well Lily is 10 months old today. I can hardly believe it!!!! Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter I decided to try to put her hair in pig tails. I think she looks so cute!!!! I love the first picture of her. She is wearing her outfit her friend McKay sent her and those shoes my mom got her just matched so perfectly!!!!!
6 comments:
She looks sooo much like Chad in last picture,how funny :)I love the pigtails.Ava can wear pigtails too....but they consist of 3 hairs on each side...heehee...just kidding.Her hair is actually starting to get longer :)
I like your new outfit Lily,that was nice of Mckay to send you a present!!Is he wooing(sp?)you allready ;)
I love her little pigtails so cute. She looks so happy. She loves when you take her picture in new outfits huh?
LILY...YOU ARE GROWING UP SO FAST. PLEASE TELL MOMMY TO SEND ME THESE PHOTOS SO I CAN TAKE THEM ON VACATION TO THE VILLANI REUNION! YOU ARE SO SWEET...I NEED TO BRAG ALOT! XOXO THANKS LOVE GRANDMA P.S. I LOVE THE PIG TAILS!
We love the pigtails!!! You are growing up too fast!!! See you soon!!! We love you all!!
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment