
Here is another outfit I got her at Children's Orchard today, it is Gymboree. I think it is sooo cute, I like the butterflies:) Okay so the story about the first two pictures Lily is crawling out to the kitchen to find me. We have been playing hide and go seek. I say, Lily, I'm going to hide and I crawl and hide. She scurries so fast to try to catch up with me. I'm hiding behind the kitchen counter. She is laughing hysterically the whole time and when she finds me I say Oh you found me and she just laughs and laughs. It is too cute. So the second photo is her when she found me. The things we do as parents. It's a hoot for Chad too, I'm not quite sure if he finds it funny because she is laughing so hard or because I'm crawling around on the floor:) Although the other night he was playing too:)
5 comments:
That is too funny. I know shes been keeping you on your feet. I look forward to it. I love this outfit so cute. Where did you find this store?
I was reading the newspaper and I saw an add for this store in it. I know you don't have a once upon a child around you do you??? You should go online and type in second hand baby clothing and see what you can find. There has to be something.
Lily....Grandma wants to play hide-n-seek! I know you already starting playing with Daddy a few weeks ago. Try not to scare him though! I'm hiding from you Lily, come and find Grandma! Hugs & Kisses too you!
Theres a Once Upon a Child in Canton. Thats the closest I have found. We have a store called Mamas Attic but they are remodeling it now so they won't be open until early July.
Hehe,she reminds me of a little bull dog the way she crawls,shes so funny.Miss you Lily!I've been to Childrens Orchard too.They have cute things! :)Heidi & I love used childrens clothing stores.We are addicted.The first time I found one I told Heidi about it and we were both hooked from then on...:)You can find some great deals...and no one would know unless you told them ;)
Post a Comment