Saturday, June 03, 2006

Red, White, and Blue!!!!


Here is Lily wearing her red, white, and blue outfit. I just love this outfit!!!! I bought it for her last year on the sale rack and she can finally fit into it. As you can see Lily is getting the hang of standing up now:) I love the first picture of her, it really show cases her personality!!!! She is always smiling:)

5 comments:

Britni said...

How cute,is she going to wear it on the 4th of July?Ava has a red,white and blue outfit that she is going to wear too,I can't wait!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Ahhh, very cute outfit I love it. You should have her wear it on the fourth it will be very festive.

Grandma Squeeze said...

It won't be long till you are walking!!!! Good Job, Lily!!! love you lots....
P.S. I love your outfit!! You are all ready for the 4th!!!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»