
Today I took Lily to get her 10 month photos taken. She did such a great job!!! I loved them all!!! I just love her outfit. My mom bought this for Lily and when I put it on her today I just had to have her picture taken in it. I really like the one where she is standing, because I don't have a photo like this. It just amazes me how cute she is. My face just lights up everytime I look at her:)


4 comments:
So cute Lily. Love your bandana. All of the pictures came out great.
Love your pictures Lily!!! You are growing up too fast!!!!! Your bandana is too cute!!! Love and kisses!!!
You look so cute Lily,I love them all!!!!You and Ava will have to wear you matching dresses at the same time sometime this summer!
Lily...Grandma loves your photos! I can't wait until I get my picture! I missed you last week. Thanks for letting Grandma & Grandpa visit. We had a great time shopping, going on a walk, swimming & having a cook out. I can't wait for our next visit. Love Grandma & grandpa
Post a Comment