Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Watching my show!!!!


Here is Lily tonight sitting in her new chair watching Baby Einstein. I thought it was so cute to see her just sitting there drinking her milk and watching TV. She didn't even care that I was taking her picture:) She is just growing like a weed. She is crawling all over the house now, I can't sit down for one second. I love it though!!!! She is such a joy!!! I just can't believe how much she has grown these past 10 months. It's unbelieveable:) I love that first picture. It makes me laugh everytime I see it:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily...It looks like you love sitting in your new chair. Watch out for Lola...she will eat your snacks! Love Grandma

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Looks like you have a good show on Lily. Don't mind the flash.

Britni said...

How cute,her chair looks comfy :)

Anonymous said...

I want to watch!!!