


Well I had to post this because Daddy opened his mouth and told Ava what I bought her. Ava, I got this floaty for you to use at my house when we go swimming. I thought I would try it out and show you how much fun it will be:) I hope you like it:) Daddy is trying real hard to get our pool open, he says it might be open this week. Mine is the whale and yours is the car, but if you want we can switch back and forth sometimes too!!!! Mommy says that we need to get one more floaty to keep at our house for our friend Sarah. So Sarah if you see this, I'm going to get you one too:) We are going to have so much fun!!!! I'll give you two a call when I'm going to have my first official pool party. So get out the bikini's and the sunscreen because us girls are going to have a blast this summer!!!!!! -Lily
4 comments:
Dylan has the whale floaty. We need to get him one with a roof though. Since he can't officially wear sunscreen. I like the car Ava Enjoy.
LOOKS LIKE IT IS TIME FOR A POOL PARTY! XOXO GRANDMA
Yey!!!!Thanks Aunt Christy!!!!I can't wait to try it out.Mommy's looking forward to swimming too,but not putting on a bathing suit! :)
Love you,
Ava
Grandma will bring you girls treats !!! let me know when the party is!!!Love and kisses
Post a Comment